Sam

transgenicprose


Character musings

...or something like it.


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
[Random thing] Ohh, oh -- oh those su~mmer n~ights! ...and days.
Dorky!Peter is love.
its_game_time wrote in transgenicprose
Initially, this was intended as a playground post locked to some newcomer players, but after typing up these threads, I decided what the hey, I'll make them public and open to whoever. For the most part. Why not.

  • 1
[Cress is getting rather used to the frank behavior, at least, and just smiles a friendly smile.]

At least you were faster. Thanks for the catch.

[And unless she has some other tip or some such to give, he'll be holding the bike steady as he goes to dismount.]

[The words still feel strange in her mouth, just as his thanks sound strange in her ears.]

...You are welcome.

[She doesn't reach for the bike again, or offer any further advice; instead, she just stares at the ground a little off to the side, inwardly debating something. Then, after a moment's hesitation--]

...You will require further aid if you decide to make any further attempts at a later time. I am willing to assist you, should you request my help.

[lolol /IS TRYING SO HARD TO BE FRIENDLY...]

[It's kinda weird and a little wordy, but Cress gets the indication, and his smile broadens into an even friendlier grin.]

Yeah, I probably will. I'd like that, too.

[His world's kinda old school, so shaking females' hands as gratitude = no; instead, he gives a slight bow in her direction, more a fleeting force of habit than any direct show of manners.]

As long as it's no trouble.

It will not be any trouble.

["Trouble" in Laura's world is always SO dramatic and/or serious. Something like this wouldn't even be a blip on her Crisis Radar, and she is still trying to be more social, SO.]

[:D]

It's a plan, then, Laura.

[He looks back towards the closet he got the bike from -- yeah, he should probably try to stuff it back in there again.] I'll see you again sometime.

...Yes.

[How he'll contact her if/when he decides to try, who knows...but he's learned the basics, and she'll likely be around here somewhere. Perhaps she should check back every so often. She would give him her cell phone number, but from his appearance, she rather doubts he has one.]

Goodbye.

[And EXIT, STAGE RIGHT, unhurried, but without looking back.]

  • 1
?

Log in